UHT Senior Instructor
Required Status and certification keys are
Instructor Status: CI
Certification Key: BA, HL, TT, TCI, TY, ISI, ISIII, FI, FII, FIII
Requirements Part 1 – Becoming a UHT Senior Instructor
A) Application – Apply in written form (email) to the Global Senior Coordinator and by e-mail (cc) to Continental Senior Coordinator and Country Coordinator to become a Senior Instructor Trainee.
- Trainee has been practicing and teaching actively of the basics in Universal Healing Tao System as a Full Certified Instructor for a minimum 8 years (ore 6 years with 3 Seniors recommendations)
Certified in keys: Tao Energy Basics, Healing Love, Tan Tien Chi Kung, Tai Chi Chi Kung I, II, III, Tao Yin, Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, II, III (Bone Marrow Nei Kung) Fusion I, II, III
- Has studied, participated and followed 20 h of Lesser Kan & Li, recommended one week darkroom
- 2 recommendation letters of two active Senior Instructors, preferably in the country or continent
where you are living or recommendation of Country Instructors Association / Country Coordinator.
- Interviewed by Master Mantak Chia or a Global Senior Coordinator
- Is actively teaching
– Respect and support the positive growth of the Universal Healing Tao System
– Keep contact with UHT Foundation Network and Master Mantak Chia
– Take care to keep in touch with new instructors
Requirements Part 2 – Training UHT Students into becoming UHT Associate Instructors
A) Fill out the application form and send to Global Senior Coordinator.
B) Follows 6 – 12 hr Instruction with Continental Senior Instructor Coordinator in form of coaching, training and sharing about UHT Foundation and its Organizational Structure and how to conduct teacher training for Associate Instructors, mainly within their continent.
C) The Global Senior Coordinator coordinates this training with Continental Senior Coordinator / Country Coordinator.
D) Assisting in a retreat setting UHT Asia in Tao Garden is recommended for this for 2 weeks or seeing Master Chia anywhere in the world and/or Assisting in a 6 to 9 Day 2 weeks Associate Instructor Training.
E) Signing the “Agreement for training Associate Instructors”.
Requirements Part 3 – Upgrading UHT Associate Instructors into becoming full UHT Certified Instructors and upgrading Full UHT Certified Instructors with more keys.
After applying for this position the agreement is authorized by Master Mantak Chia and the Global Senior Coordinators in agreement with the Continental Coordinator and the Continental Senior Instructor Coordinator.
NOTE: For CNT Senior Teacher Certification and Senior Teacher Cosmic Healing Qigong Branch see CNT and CH Branch requirements.